Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bluesy Articles from Around the Internet

I realize it has been some time with my last post, I myself have been struggling with a pretty severe bout of the Vegan Blues. However, thanks to some good friends and encouraging words, I hope to be back with a vengeance in no time. A new post is in the works, and with a 4th of July theme, so stay tuned....

In the meantime, I wanted to share some Vegan interest stories, of the Green and Blue variety:

the blues:
In-Flight Plight of a Famished Vegan
Being Vegan is Hard
Chowing down as a Vegan
Death by Veganism (an awful representation of veganism by the NYT...for shame)
Non-vegans representing veganism (a vegan cookbook with non vegan recipes, written by a meateater???)
“Teany” Gets Destroyed In Fire
'The Goode Family': doomed to failure?

THE GREENS:
Survival Tips for New Vegans
The end to a Vegan's Traveling Worries
Vegan cowboy takes on agribusiness
Horse Races Start Tomorrow (Go Yetta!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment